Wednesday, May 30, 2012

God Will Lift Us Up


Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart I have written my law, fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.

For moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool. But my righteousness shall be forever, and my salvation from generation to generation.

I am he; yea, I am he that comforteth you. Behold, who art thou, that thou shouldst be afraid of man? And forgettest the Lord thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth?

Therefore, the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with signing into Zion; and everlasting joy and holiness shall be upon their heads; and they shall obtain gladness and joy; sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

2 Nephi 8:7-8, 12, 11; see also Isaiah 51

No comments:

Post a Comment